best of june:

1. A Lovely Day in Yardley, PA: a look around my then soon-to-be town. Side note, I've fallen even more in love with it since then!

2. Earring Display DIY: Quite possibly the easiest do-it-yourself project ever.

3. Wonderful Wheatgrass: The scoop on my favorite daily habit.

4. Nicole's Shoot: Photographs of my stylish friend in lovely downtown Haddonfield, NJ.

5. A Dream Wedding: One of my favorite weddings ever! Whimsical and lovely.

6. Keeping Red Hair Happy and Healthy: My tips and tricks for keeping red hair fabulous.

7. A Wedding Sneak Peek: Sneak peaks from another one of my favorite weddings so far! 

8. Cozy Lights: A DIY to add some rustic decor to your home.

9. Little Black Dress and Small Black Coffee: My only outfit post for June. (Sad!) 

10. Healthy Swaps: Summer snacks that taste good and are also nutritious. How would have thought?

11. Get a Holga Yourself: How to get holga-looking photos with your digital camera.

Did you have any favorites in June? Anything you'd like to see in July? Please let me know!
xo, e.m.

2 comments