kale pops

This week has been all about creating healthy but still yummy treats to help beat the heat. This one is not for the faint of heart, but I'd definitely suggest at least giving it a try. It's incredibly refreshing and oh so good for you. Kale is one of the healthiest vegetables out there so trying to have some on a daily basis wouldn't be such a bad idea! If you don't like the green flavor, you can mix in your own favorite fruits. If you don't like the green COLOR, might I suggest beet juice? You can easily change up this mix to fit your needs!

My kale pops consisted of a handful of kale, a handful of spinach (I took the stems off), peaches, and my mint sun tea. I mixed them together in my blender and then poured the mixture into small Dixie Cups. I just used plastic spoons for the stick (nothing fancy at all!) but you can get as creative as you want. Use foil to hold the stick upright and place into the freezer overnight. Enjoy at your leisure!


Have fun making your own flavor combinations!

xo, e.m.



1 comment