things I like

1. This entire Anne of Green Gables-inspired lookbook is breathtaking. CJ and I have always had a thing with Anne of Green Gables ever since we started dating, if we were to be married someday I'd love to wear one of these beautiful pieces.


2. After seeing this recipe, I think that I need to invest in a candy thermometer STAT. I need some Sriracha lollipops in my life. 


3. I've been dreaming for the longest time about exploring Iceland. This hotel, situated in the center of Reykjavik, is perfectly simple and in a great location.

4. I thought I grew out of being a huge fan of Toms until I saw these Botas. I can see myself wearing them in the early autumn with some tights and cutoff jean shorts.

5. Moonrise Kingdom was so good. If you haven't seen it yet, go and see it right now!


6. More wedding stuff, I know. I'm in love with Ivy and Aster's Spring 2012 lookbook. The dresses all have so much personality!


7. I love my new home and I love this necklace from Truche! What a great way to show some love for your state.

 
8. Hitchcock and typography, what a great match! Saw this floating around on the internet, typography from Hitchcock movies: how inspiring!

Hope y'all have a great weekend. I've got another wedding tomorrow, and it's going to definitely be a fun one!

xo, e.m.


4 comments

  1. These are all so pretty! LOVE that lace dress and those TOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't forsake the dirty jerz!
    my friend heidi is currently in iceland. i'll link you to photos once she puts some up. i don't know if her instagram is public or not, but she has a few photos on there under "eurohlb"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same necklace but for California, my birth state :)

    ReplyDelete