travel journal DIY

 Whenever I travel anywhere, my favorite souvenir to bring back is local currency. I love the feeling of holding on to a little piece of the culture. Until today, all of my foreign money was hiding out in a piggy bank. There was a LOT of it and I felt like it was being wasted! I found a photo album with sticky pages and Jenna and I went to work making a travel journal. It makes a great coffee table book, especially for someone like me who loves to travel!

All you need for this is a blank photo album with sticky pages, double-sided tape, and foreign currency. Also, you can use whatever you'd like to decorate your pages.

Cut out your titles and decorations and arrange them on the page. For coins, use the double-sided tape to ensure that they don't move around! 

Have fun creating! Remember to leave a few pages blank for future adventures!

xo, e.m.





1 comment