wedding sneak peek:

Yesterday I shot my first big girl wedding, meaning it was just me, I wasn't a second shooter, and I wasn't just a guest who happened to have a camera. It was liberating! I'm so excited that I'll be shooting more this summer and I can't believe that THIS is what I get to do for a living! It definitely helped that Sean and Melinda were a beautiful couple and that they were willing to do things like standing in front of someone's house and standing on train tracks and standing in the middle of a busy street. I can't wait to show you more photos! 

In other news, I hope you all had a great weekend!

xo, e.m.

P.S. I just want everybody to know that I have the greatest daddy ever and I would like to wish him and all of the fajas out there a very happy Father's Day.



8 comments