the calm before the storm

I've said it before and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'll say it again: I love Sundays. Sundays are made for family and relaxation. With the exception of Eisley waking me up at 5:00 in the morning, it's been lovely here! Went to church, got some lunch, gonna play some music and then CJ and I are going to go see Prometheus in Imax 3D. He's leaving again tomorrow for three weeks so a date night is definitely in order! Today is definitely the calm before the storm. Hope all of you had a great weekend!

xo, e.m.

7 comments

  1. This is really nice blog thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is so happy, so if you love that no longer feel happy again, then softly said good-bye. For then, we can continue the search for an authentic remaining half of his life was lost somewhere in this vast sea of people!
    baixar musicas mp3 gratis , baixar musicas mp3 gratis , baixar musicas de gratis , baixar musicas mp3 gratis

    ReplyDelete
  3. But once that happiness is gone and then, instead of grasping in vain and miserable, we should learn to let go of this love, and then you find yourself a brave new love, a happiness new report.
    snapchat free , download snapchat , snapchat free , baixar snapchat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your whole article, it's really great information for me and others. Thanks for sharing.
    www.tatkalirctc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Austin Homes For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me Lakeway Home Builders

    ReplyDelete