earring display

Alright, even if you don't have a creative/artistic bone in your body, you will amaze your friends with this incredibly easy DIY project. Actually, I'm not even sure it could be called a project. This is a little display that I concocted out of necessity. I HATE rummaging through my jewelry box. (you know this if you read the necklace display DIY from earlier last month.) Also, it just so happens that for me, earrings are a "last minute" accessory. For whatever reason, I never think to put them on until I'm on my way out the door. It makes me late sometimes because I have to dig through my jewelry box to find a matching pair. (Pathetic, I know.) I got really tired of it so I raided my craft box for an answer. I found this misplaced fabric doily. Guys, it practically had a ray of light shining upon it. The doily + 2 push pins = instant display for earrings! This works best for dangly earrings but some doilies with smaller openings (like the center of this one) could work for studs as well.

So cute, right? I'm a little obsessed. It's like a little work of art!

xo, e.m.



5 comments

  1. Great information about fashion earrings online. Keep Sharing more information about the jewellery.

    ReplyDelete