this week in instagrams:

This week was full of packing and exploring and many meals-while-driving. Hectic, to say the least! I got a lot done though, so hopefully next week will be a little calmer! The last picture there, I had a sentimental moment. See that blue line all the way up top? I marked how tall I was in my first pair of heels! Also, I'm guessing that I had a tremendous growth spurt between 12 and 12 1/2? Who knows. Hope all of you had a good week! Not sure about other parts of the country/world but here in New Jersey, it's BEAUTIFUL! I actually have a wedding to get to soon, an all-outdoors one. I'm going as a guest but the bride asked me to take some pictures so hopefully I'll have some photographs from a guest's point of view to show you guys! I'm excited, I will NEVER get tired of weddings. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xo, e.m.



1 comment