what a weekend!


Sorry for all of the cellphone pictures this weekend! It's been a crazy one! Last night's wedding was... "interesting," to say the least, but today's totally made up for it! CJ and I got to finally make the trip to Doylestown, PA, which we're been meaning to do for quite some time now! It was so lovely, and the wedding was one of my favorites that I've been to so far. It was at a CASTLE, which I didn't know existed around here! It also helped that I was singing and not taking pictures, that meant that all of the stress was done after the ceremony! CJ and I got to spend some quality time together in the car, and we also got to pump our own gas for the first time ever! I know it's probably not a big deal to most of you reading this but I am a Jersey girl (born and bred) and I've never once had to pump my own gas. Even out of state, people would usually see the Jersey license plates and help me out. It was quite the experience. This entire weekend was just... overwhelming. I wanna go to sleep but I'm staying up until midnight to wish CJ a happy birthday! My man turns 22 tomorrow, time is seriously flying by!

xo, e.m.


3 comments

  1. No, it is exciting. I got to pump gas myself for the first time ever this weekend too and was ecstatic! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait I must be missing something. Is there something about New Jersey and gas? Are there no self serve gas pumps in Jersey? Haha I am completely clueless. And that castle looks like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In New Jersey, it's illegal to pump your own gas so I've never done it! Also, it was a dream. So lovely!

      Delete