some more iPhone love!


It's kind of a shame but I really do love my iPhone. It's a great business tool! (Although it can also kinda be a really great time-wasting tool as well...) I think I might have way too much fun buying new cases and changing my wallpaper a million times and finding awesome new camera apps... ya know. Anywho, a lot of people have been asking me where I get my iPhone "swag" so here are a few of my favorites!

Society6 Cases: They're definitely not the most protective thing for your phone but there are SO many to choose from and they're all so unique! 

Postagram: This app is AMAZING. (And it's now available for Android too!) You can create and send a postcard out of any one of your Instagram pictures right from your phone. You can write a message and my favorite part is that the picture pops out! I've sent countless Postagrams to CJ and he loves them. 

Eat Drink Chic's Wallpapers: These are all so unbelievably cute! I am obsessed. They also might work with other phones, not just iPhones! 

iPhone SLR Mount: I don't have this but I want/kind of need it. It may or may not be the single greatest invention... ever. 


Hipstamatic: The original awesome camera app, need I say more?

Do you have any favorite apps or accessories? I've love to know!

xo, e.m.








4 comments