things I like

1. I am so obsessed with all of the wonderful things that Papermash has to offer. Now if I ever throw a super trendy party, I know where I'll be getting my supplies!

2. I seriously take SO many Instagrams and then I basically do nothing with them. This DIY from Elsie's blog is such a great idea and I'm definitely stealing it. 

3. I'm a type nerd, so of course when I saw this test to see what "type" you are, I freaked out a little. I turned out to be Pistilli Roman, which is one of my favorite fonts. Exciting day! 

4. This summer, I'm all about one-pieces, whether it be jumpsuits, rompers, or bathing suits. I'm swooning over these two from ModCloth. (Romper and Bathing Suit.)

5. I've been a long-time fan of Brooklyn girl Sharon van Etten. I was smitten with her SoirĂ©e de Poche session right from the opening credits. Her stage presence has a certain boldness but an interesting shyness also and I admire it so!

6. My resolution this year was to have more resolutions. (I know, weird.) All of these resolutions were basically taken right from the pages of my heart. (via ginnybranch

7. I love, love, love, love, love Tumbleweeds' sunglasses. My heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on these beauties

8. In the warm spring and summer months, one of my favorite things to do is to eat dinner outside on the patio, which I think these linen cutlery coasters would be perfect for. I'm very particular about my silverware and it touching the table so these are like a precious gift from above! And don't they just look so cute?

9. This is such a cool idea. A wedding invitation in which an actual knot is tied-- I want it!

10. Moonrise Kingdom, who's excited? I know I am!

Have any fun plans for the weekend? I've got two weddings! One as a second shooter and one singing! CJ got home late last night, (like 5 in the morning) and as soon as he gets done golfing today, we're going to see each other, YAY! I get to spend the next few days (in between all of the weddings and such!) hanging out with him before he leaves again next week! Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? 

xo, e.m.





Post a Comment