how I wear lark & lace

Need ideas for adding a little "fun" to an outfit? When Allie and I put THIS outfit together for her lookbook, I knew that it was extra special. Why, you may ask? It's got both lark and lace. It just goes to show that you can add a little quirk and add a little of what you love to an outfit without being over the top! Statement pieces such as this canary necklace (okay, it's not ACTUALLY a lark...) are a great way to add a little "oomf". For this particular outfit, I added an extra bit of playfulness by using a Primary Color palate. 

Give it a try! Try using primary colors, mixing and matching fabrics and textures, and adding costume jewelry-- or, do what I did and try all three together!

xo, e.m.

dress & belt / U.O., shoes / 2 lips too, necklace / ModCloth

4 comments