things I like:


1. This rice bag backpack. It's so great and I love how each one is unique!

2. Kraggy's Trendy Animals collection is so great, these prints made me giggle a little bit.

3. BleuBird posted this awesome piece about keeping chickens. I don't eat eggs but it's always been a dream of mine to have a chicken coop in the backyard. I'd just love to bring over fresh eggs to all of my friends and I also think that chickens are so cute!

4. I love traveling, so when I saw this hanging map DIY from Rachel, my heart leaped a bit. I want to put one in my office and put a pin on every place I've visited!

5. I am a sucker for all things tropical fruit, especially pineapple. This recipe looks absolutely delicious on its own and then the little umbrella makes it irresistible. Note to self: pick up tiny umbrellas from the party store.

6. This kitchen is TO DIE FOR. I've been a bit of a glutton for home decor blogs lately!

7. Pink hair. Want it so bad, need it before I die. Now isn't the time though.



8. Pugly Pixel with the adorable tutorials again! I can't wait to try this one!

9. This is the only in-depth biography written about Ian Curtis and it is absolutely fascinating. Joy Division will always be one of my favorite bands and Ian's life and characteristics fascinate me. It's so interesting to hear his story told by his widow. Definitely a must-read!

10. Emma and Elsie posted this gem on Time Management over on Elsie's blog. Time Management is something that I struggle with and coming from two people who are accomplishing a lot of what I hope to accomplish as well, it was encouraging and refreshing to hear about how they do what they do!

xo, e.m.


1 comment