t.g.i.m.

Whew. After two weddings in a row this weekend, I feel like a grandma trapped in an even older grandma's body. Mondays during wedding season are my Saturdays. They're my day to be lazy and not get much done. Today was the laziest of them all! I sat around, listened to talk radio, practiced walking in my new shoes (don't make fun of me! walking in them in not easy!) picked up my sister and got banana whips, finished a book I started reading last summer, and took a few sporadic photos. Usually, I take lots of photos during the course of a day. Not today. But hey, everyone needs a day off, right? Hope you all had a great weekend. Much love!

xo,
e.m. 

11 comments

  1. eek! those heels are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it's ice cream that's made of bananas! here's a recipe for it:
      http://www.larkandlace.com/2012/07/banana-ice-cream.html

      Delete
  3. THOSE SHOES ARE INCREDIBLE! Oh wow, thanks for sharing, i just had a little drool. Shoe envy!

    -Jade
    gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had a weakness when it comes to shoes and I could NOT say no to these beauties. ;)

      Delete
  4. Your shoes are ammmmmazing!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally going to have to try that banana whip recipe! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Something I've learned since trying that one is that the bananas shouldn't be COMPLETELY frozen but just in the freezer for two to three hours. Also, a food processor works a million times better than a blender. Let me know how it works out!

      Delete