frenchtown

New Jersey can be a truly lovely place. I never really explored it until I moved out, which is okay because I still live so close. Close enough to visit, far away from all of the taxes and corruption. Perfect situation. If you're ever in New York City, (which you should visit at least once in your life) it's only a short trip. There are gems like Frenchtown tucked away amidst the hectic tangle of highways. Rolling hills, quaint little towns, open meadows.... everything that you could ever ask for. Don't believe me? You can see how I spent the rest of my day in Frenchtown here.

xo,
e.m.

6 comments

  1. I always thought New Jersey was totally different. Frenchtown looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE NYC! and this is so cute! I would love to visit here!

    ReplyDelete