Cake Shop

I've decided that I need to start sharing some of my favorite small businesses here on the blog. I'm lucky to live in a part of the country that gets a LOT of tourism. I'm also lucky to have a group of readers who are from all over the world. Knowing that some of you could possibly be coming to visit my neck of the woods at some point, I'd love to make some suggestions of where to visit while on your trip. Having said that, I present to you: Cake Shop. 

I've loved this place ever since my band played here back in high school. Now that I'm older (and legal) and can fully appreciate it, I'm going to go ahead and call it my favorite spot. Ever. Where else can you find a bar, sandwiches, coffee, and amazing vegan cakes in one place? Quite literally all of my favorite things in one cozy location. And, not only do they have a fantastic playlist for background music in the cafe area, but the downstairs is a venue with lots of great live music. If you're planning a vacation to NYC soon, take a trip down to Ludlow Street and stop by. Grab a slice of vegan red velvet, sit by the window, people-watch, and feel like a local.

xo,
e.m.

11 comments

  1. When you posted the picture of the cake and the beer I was like heck yes! My type of place. It looks amazing there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cake + beer = my two fave things! What an a adorable little place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel as if the pictures don't even do it justice. It's tucked away in the most adorable little building on the sweetest street in the city.

      Delete
  3. It looks so cozy and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is! It's PERFECT for a spur-of-the-moment little date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our team carry on studying on how to obtain these types of psn codes for free.
    The technician will evaluate the damage psn code generator and notify you of the phrase" burn baby burn".
    Just imagine the money you may be book marking when you start even though PSN code Generator.

    ReplyDelete