Skip N' Whistle

It's strange to wear colors. I feel like I've been wearing black, white, or some other neutral for... forever! It's fun though, I kind of felt like Malibu Beach Barbie in this outfit. Big 'ole thank you to Skip N' Whistle for this tee. They've got plethoras of unique and comfy tees, sweatshirts, and tank tops.

OH! Also... notice anything different? I got me a hair cut. (Well, all of them actually, har har.) It was my first in about a year and a half. Insane, right? Needless to say, a lot of dead ends needed to be chopped off. It's still long but it feels so short. It'll grow back though, and for now, it looks and feels healthier than ever.

xo,
e.m.

Top/ C/O Skip N' Whistle, Skirt/ Target, Headband & Sunnies/ Urban Outfitters, Bag/ MAPTOTE via Urban Outfitters, Earrings/ Green Eyed Girls, Shoes/ American Eagle

23 comments

  1. I love their stuff! Great quality. Looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I rarely wear tees because I don't like the way they feel (I'm weird, I know...) but this one is fantastic. :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! It's an explosion of color. :) It suits you too. I got a haircut too and haven't gotten around to putting pictures up of it. I should later.. mine is WAYYY shorter but it had to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I've just discovered circle skirts and I am in love.

      Delete
  4. Love the whole outfit! So colorful!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is gorgeous and your hair looks great!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair + makeup and this outfit is so summer-y + perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. helloooooo i love your makeup in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Working on a tutorial for next week ;)

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks fantastic and I must say it was a bit of a feast for the eyes seeing you in colour again. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! Thank you! I'll definitely have to make a point of wearing color more often.

      Delete
  9. I love your outfit and your hair looks great! It's been close to 2 years since I got mine cut too. I kinda hate paying someone else to do it...and I'm not good at keeping things straight if I cut it myself. Oh and I love your makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? So expensive! I do love the way my stylist blew it out though, I guess that make it KINDA worth it? :)

      Delete