Gingerbread Latte Playlist

I have a confession to make: I've been listening to Christmas music since October. Yes, before Halloween. I was having a particularly crappy day and I did it just to cheer up but it didn't stop there. I just kept listening and listening and guess what? Despite what you may think about listening to Christmas music  pre-Thanksgiving, I haven't gotten tired of it yet. Now that there are only two more weekends before Christmas, I figured I'd share my playlist with you.

This playlist is different than the one I share with you pretty much every year. (But if you want to listen to that one, you can subscribe to it via Spotify.) This one is full of Christmas songs with a coffee shop vibe. Listen to this while you're working, having some guests over for yuletide merriment, or heading over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house. (If you're a Spotify user, get it here.)


What are your favorite Christmas songs? I probably missed some good ones!

xo,
e.m.

2 comments

  1. What a great playlist! I love Christmas music but there can be too much of a good thing if you only have the classics on rotation. I feel like this weekend when I hunker down to wrap up all the presents (with wine of course) this playlist is going to be spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad! I feel like it's on The Office when Michael tries to have "classy Christmas" haha. <3

      Delete