Wrapped Up

Yesterday was the first actual cold December day here in Philadelphia. After finishing my work, Danielle and I headed to Queen Village to grab some lattes at Ox Coffee, my new favorite little java jawn. (JAWN.) I figured it was the perfect time to put on a cozy sweater and show off my Victoria Emerson wrap bracelet.

E.M. Ricchini, Philadelphia, fashion, blogger, style,
Isn't it the perfect casual touch with this kimono sweater and peplum top? I had a hard time picking just one but decided this Lotus Jasper bracelet would go perfectly with my largely bohemian-inspired wardrobe. I definitely made the right decision-- I've been wearing it almost every day and constantly get compliments. I'm excited to try to wear it in other ways too-- like a necklace or a headband. (Since it's a wrap bracelet, you can do that.)

It was a little windy when we were taking the photos but not in a sexy way. More in a "I'm going to try my hardest to not look like a Dementor but it probably won't work" sort of way. Not great for the hair.


Hope you all have a great weekend!

xo,
e.m.

TOP/ ASOS, SWEATER/ c/o Primark, JEANS/ Urban Outfitters, BRACELET/ c/o Victoria Emerson, BAG/ Prada, SHOES/ Jeffrey Campbell

photos: Danielle Conyers. (Follow her on Instagram!)

**Thank you Victoria Emerson for sponsoring this post!

2 comments