La Seine

Paris, fashion, blogger, peter, pan, collar, dress, street, style
Paris: always a good idea.


lark, and, lace, blogger, street, style, Prada, double, zip
La Seine is just such a great place for being in love. On our way to find something to eat, we had to stop and admire the beautiful light by Pont Alexandre III. We were surrounded by couples walking hand-in-hand and even (almost, accidentally) photobombed an engagement.After the bustle of the Eiffel Tower with all those overzealous selfie-stick salesmen and thousands of people not really paying attention to where they're walking and constantly bumping in to each other, it was nice to escape to a quieter place. It was overcast until we were about halfway over the bridge, then, like a poem or a love song, beauteous golden light started to stream through the cracks in the clouds. It was one of the most perfect moments in my life. 

I wore this dress three or four times on the trip. I know-- that's a lot but we wanted to pack smart. And I mean, how Parisian do I look here in the Tuileries? Just chilling, trying to find the perfect Croque Monsieur for my love.

I'll be showing the rest of my pictures from the trip this week. I can't believe it was a month ago that we left! I want to be back. Someday soon, maybe?

xo,
e.m.

DRESS/ Asos (similar), SHOES/ Tory Burch, BAG/ Prada, WATCH/ Michael Kors

5 comments