Too Hot for this Nonsense

Can I tell you guys a secret? Sometimes I'm super not into taking photos for this blog. This was one of those days. It was hot and I was miserably pale after that never-ending winter. On the agenda for this weekend: 1. Get a tan. 2. Figure out how to not be such a wimp when it comes to warm weather.

xo, e.m.
dress/ Dear Creatures (old, similar), socks/ American Apparel, shoes/ Urban Outfitters (similar), bag/ Michael Kors, sunglasses/ ASOS
p.s. I've come a long way since the first time I styled this dress.

5 comments

  1. Ahhh Dear Creatures.. love the dress so much! The warmer weather is going to get so tough. I remember telling myself not to look so angry in pictures haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their dresses make me swoon every time. And yeah, same here. I've come to terms with the fact that I have a permanent bitchface though so I guess I just gotta lean into it.

      Delete
  2. those sandals are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them but they unfortunately met their untimely end as I was walking to the train yesterday :(

      Delete
  3. Polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher vingt champion force pas cher. Titre si il peut obtenir un champion du http://www.pompiers-plouay.fr Dream Cup il. polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher est un Ralph Lauren Soldes espace de rêve pour vos rêves diffusées match de boxe. Nos meilleurs joueurs contestent la Polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher jump Polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher jump pas cher, jouer ensemble et nouveau champion. Maintenant, vous regardez la télévision P

    ReplyDelete