Check, Check

My perfect Sunday involves breezy pants and long strolls on the boardwalk. Cold brew and tacos are also welcome in this scenario. Luckily, I don't live too far from the beach and my wardrobe is about 80% comfy pants at this point. What's more shore-perfect than some culottes and a crop top? I don't know about you but I think this combination should definitely be considered the official uniform of summer for now and always. (Find a more iconic duo.)

I'm really coming to love summer style. I don't know if it's because the summer clothing options available to me are just better or if I'm getting more confident and comfortable in my body. Perhaps it's a bit of both? Nonetheless, I'm here for it.

Forever 21 Windowpane Check Culottes (similar)   |   American Apparel Crop Top (similar)   |   Faux Suede Block Heel Slides   |   31Bits Woven Drum Bag


Have a fantastic week, all!


xo, e.m.

4 comments

  1. Cool pants!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got them last summer and have been apprehensive to wear them out ever since. Yesterday was the first *actual* time I wore them and I don't know why I waited so long!

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, HOW??? I've been looking for a pair of flattering culottes for ages. Can't believe Forever 21 is the secret weapon here. I love this look - you're rocking it. I just recently came across your blog and absolutely love it. I'm excited to see all your future looks <3

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress up looks cute. Very interesting. Holiday Palace

    ReplyDelete