Body-Posi With MANDALYNN Swim


Thanks MANDALYNN Swim for sponsoring this post!

Since the beginning of my blog back in 2012, I've been toying with the idea of styling a swimsuit. Growing up in South Jersey means I've spent a large portion of my life down the shore. I spent countless summers swimming with my cousins in my GG and Poppy's pool, the lake by my Mom Mom and Pop Pop's, and basically any other body of water I could find. As I've gotten older and more self-conscious though, I think I can count on at least my fingers (and maybe some toes) the amount of times I've worn a swimsuit without shorts or a tee in recent years. It's a shame, right? I always say, "I'm going to be fearless and just do it!" but these warm months get busy and I lose my chance. Earlier this summer when MANDALYNN asked me to blog one of their suits, I figured it was kismet. You know-- a sign from above or something. While I was a bit timid when I tried it on, I've come to love this suit. 

I mean, really-- what's better to celebrate a little newfound confidence than a sexy one-piece with some sassy embroidery? I had so much fun styling and shooting this suit. This one piece is a great statement suit-- minimalist and classic yet perfectly cheeky. (In more ways than one... if you know what I mean!) It's part of MANDALYNN Swim's collab with designer Maria Stanley, which is full of gems. I also love this simple bikini and these dreamy ruffled straps. What do you think? Can't wait to wear it again when I head to the beach again this weekend to work on my tan.

mandalynn, swim, philadelphia, fashion, style, blog, ricchini
mandalynn, swim, plus, fashion, blogger, style, lifestyle, cult, gaia, bamboo, summer 2017, beach
xo, e.m.

3 comments

  1. You're gorgeous top to bottom!!! Love the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written story. It will be valuable to anyone who usess it, including yours truly . Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts. Looking for some inspiration for your next trip? Find great vacation ideas and inspiration from Things to do with your source for the web's best reviews and travel ...

    ReplyDelete