It's A Uniform Of Sorts

Things I've never thought to wear until 2017: wide-leg denim, backless shoes, and brown accessories. Things I've been wearing nonstop this summer: wide-leg denim, backless shoes, and brown accessories. While I've been inwardly focused on growing, I've been doing some changing outwardly as well. browsing through this last year's worth of blogs has been kind of neat: seeing my style evolve as I continue to grow into myself and feel more confident is kind of wonderful. 

Urban Outfitters Floral Blouse (similar)   |   eShakti Black Denim Wide Leg Pants (c/o)   |   Rachel Comey Platform Clogs (via TheRealReal)   |   31Bits Woven Drum Bag

My shoes and bag pretty much match my dog perfectly. Bonus points for that?

xo, e.m.



2 comments

  1. I love this outfit on you! It's super flattering, and you seem at ease and happy! And isn't it funny how we end up migrating towards the things we never expect? Some of my favorite pieces are ones I initially looked at with unease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Right? I guess you never know until you try!

      Delete