Almost April? + Contest Winner

Wow, what a month! I love the winter, I love the cold, but after this past week, I'm ready for some spring and a lot of sunshine. I think it's coming, and hopefully it'll take away some of these unnecessary sads. (I can't be the only one!) I'm counting down to day trips down the shore, tailgating Phillies games, late nights by the pool, going to restaurants and eating outside... glory be. Before I get ahead of myself here, let's take a look at some of my favorite posts from March.

















I know you've all been waiting patiently so here's the winner of the That Grace Restored giveaway:

Congratulations Converse & Cardigan! Shoot me an email to claim your prize. erika [at] larkandlace [dot] com.

xo,
e.m.

1 comment

  1. If some one desires expert view about blogging afterward
    i advise him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious job.


    Here is my page free shemale live sex cams

    ReplyDelete