snow day... sort of.

Alright, I'm a grown woman with a stay-at-home job. At this, the most exciting time in my life, I can't afford to take a day off but I can sure use the snow as an excuse to slow down a tad and enjoy the coziness. Here's how I do that:

pink beats, beats by dre, pink macbook, macbook pro, no farms no food, stickerPan Am bag, vintage, colorful boots, hip, trendy
An extra cup of tea in the morning, re-organizing and perfecting the top-secret documents in this colorful binder, doing some Rosetta Stone audio exercises while editing pictures and keeping up with QuickBooks, turning my lunch break into a Seinfeld break, and packing up everything and driving my four-wheel-drive truck down to grab a cup of coffee is how I do it! How about you all? What's a snow day entail for you?

xo,
e.m.

4 comments

  1. great shots, sounds like fun! Since I'm a stay at home mom snow days mean hot chocolate with the little man, and hanging out in our pj's all day :)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like so much fun! that's one of the things I can't wait for as far as having kids is concerned. I can't wait to play with them in the snow!

      Delete
  2. I'm sick of snow! If I worked from home I think I'd have a hard time staying productive. Btw, loving the new site design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars I am in love with your blog! I'm visiting from Bri's blog and I'm so glad I found you! I love all of your posts so far. You're the cutest.
    Also, Pan Am?
    Love it.
    So sad when they cancelled that show...

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete