300

Oh how time flies! Next month, we'll be celebrating lark&lace's first birthday. For now though, can you believe that this is my 300th post? I certainly can't. I want to do something different and instead of sharing my favorite entries in these first 300, I want to hear what some of your favorites have been! Think of it as partially survey, partially happily reminiscing. I was going through some old entries earlier and I can honestly say that I never expected the blog to grow this much in its first year. I'll spare you all of the sappy nostalgia because I'm saving it for next month's first blog birthday but I will say that I'm so thankful for you guys. I couldn't do it without y'all! Here's to many, many more!

xo,
e.m.

5 comments

  1. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. espadrilles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks detectives privados madrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. visit this page

    ReplyDelete