autumn wreath

I love my home the most from October - early January. My friends make fun of me for using the word "cozy" so much but it's the best word that I can think of so I'm going to use it here. A lot. My home from October to January is cozy. From the oranges, yellows and reds of autumn to the rich tones of Christmas, it's all-around COZINESS. This post is more of an inspiration to "get out and do it!" than an DIY but I think it'll serve its purpose. An autumn wreath for your door, wall, or as a centerpiece for your dining room table is a necessity. Here's mine, now get out there and make your own!

A few tips: Play around with the fax flowers in the store before you buy them. See how they go together. If you love them by themselves, there's still a possibility that you could hate them together! You won't need glue or anything if you use a wreath like the one that I used. When I cut the flowers from the bouquets, I left the stems long and was able to weave them in. Add other fun details. I added a pumpkin and a cute little bird.



xo, e.m.

2 comments

  1. hey, if it's cozy, it's cozy! and that seems like just the right word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way too haha, I guess I just overuse it?

      Delete