manhattan for a day


Today, CJ and I hung out in Manhattan and it was wonderful. We went to church at Hillsong NYC at Irving Plaza: all I can say is wow. So much passion, it was such a refreshing break form the norm. After the service, I almost didn't mind walking through the rain and wading through dirty NYC puddles in my sheer maxi dress and sandals. (Almost.) We managed to find a cozy Irish pub to watch the Flyers smash the Penguins, which was a bonus. What else can I say? It was a wonderful day. When we got back home, I headed over to act in my first film ever! It's so fun having artistic friends because they're always doing cool things like making films and whatnot. I can't wait to see the finished product, maybe I'll even share it with you guys. I've got a busy weekend behind me and another crazy week ahead of me but for right now, here in this moment, curled up on my couch with some tea, my pup, and NHL Tonight on the tube, life is good and I'm not gonna worry about anything else. That's the way it's gotta be!

xo, e.m.

outfit: dress / Forever 21, sandals / Target, denim / thrifted (Old Navy), bag / Marc Fisher (Macy's), necklace / ModCloth (Hannah Makes Things)

1 comment