a new way to display!


Scrapbookers rejoice, here's another way to use your sweet skills. Non-scrapbookers can rejoice as well, because this is a fun craft for everybody. It's like scrapbooking without the commitment (one or two pages as opposed to an entire book) and you will also have instant access to your art without having to dig through shelves and turn pages upon pages to find it. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) All it requires is a picture frame, some scrapbook paper, some prints, and other assorted sundries of your choice. For mine, I added feathers, (which I soon learned are NOT as easy to work with as I thought.) felt letters, and self-adheisive glitter sheets-- which may just be my new favorite craft supply!

You can basically do whatever you want with this project, just make sure that you absolutely love what you've laid out before you glue it/tape it!

Viola! Now you have a cute, creative, and COMPLETELY YOU way to display your favorite snapshots.

xo, e.m.


1 comment

  1. Ooooh I have just been racking my brains for a good anniversary present for my lover. Thanks for the inspiration, I think i'm going to have to try this! xo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete