CORAL

I rarely wear colors, especially bright colors so this shirt was a bit of an odd purchase for me. I usually stay away from red because I feel like it doesn't do any favors for my complexion but after wearing this bright coral top for a few hours, I'm convinced that I need more red in my wardrobe.

Red is SO sassy and I love it. I toned it down with a more neutral linen skirt and brown accessories. For a bit of a Parisian vibe, I added a bandana around my neck and some classy sunglasses.


I love the unapologetically SUMMER vibes from this outfit. I've been hesitant to take out my summer wardrobe because the temperature has been fluctuating like crazy over here but since it's consistently been in the 80's or 90's (much to my chagrin...) I decided to just go for it. (So get ready for a lot more summer looks!)

One of my favorite little details of this outfit is the Fat Fat Goose bag from Fason de Viv. It's HANDMADE! How beautiful is that? Lately, local Philly designers have been killin' it. I'm proud to be part of such a lively community. 

If you haven't heard, I have a newsletter now! It'll focus on behind-the-scenes as well as some journal-like banter. You can sign up by using the form on the side of my blog or by clicking here. I'm thinking there might be some kind of giveaway for newsletter subscribers in the near future as well... wink wink! And as always, be sure to follow along on Snapchat: LARKANDLACE. 

xo,
e.m.

top/ ASOS, skirt/ F21 (old, similar), shoes/ Dolce Vita (old, similar), bandana/ Levi's, sunglasses/ Prada


**photos by Danielle Conyers.

9 comments

  1. Totally signed up! These photos look straight out of another era and I am loving the bright coral when I am usually a neutrals girl as well. I've been trying to jump aboard this bandana trend but every time I tie it one side juts right out in front of me! Grr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try putting it through a wash/dry cycle! That definitely helps it be a little less stiff. And thanks!

      Delete
  2. you are looking nice in this outfit. and i love you handbag. love from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo shoot! The colors are so spectacular! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete