last week in instagrams

Well, this weekend was the longest time that I've been away from my blog since the beginning. Sad day! I'm sitting here on my bed in the aftermath of last week with sore feet and great memories. My absence has without a doubt begged the question, "what were you doing?" The answer is that I was literally all over the place. Flyers fans will probably recognize those two handsome men in the photo near the top, fans of New York City will recognize a few more. Needless to say, I had an exciting week! It was my 21st birthday (NO, I did NOT get drunk, who do you think I am?) and I finally got to experience this "mystery date" that CJ had planned for me. Are you guys ready? He took me into the city to see Bon Iver at Radio City Music Hall! AAH! I was so surprised, wasn't expecting that at all! He got us front row tickets, I think he loves me. It was the most incredible show I have ever seen and Radio City is absolutely breathtaking. I will never forget it. Some other notable fun things from this weekend include a huge wedding (previews to come later this week) and a birthday party for a friend with kindred spirits that I haven't seen in what seems like forever. Last week was crazy but filled with lots of love. If I could do it again, I would in a heartbeat!

xo, e.m.

1 comment

  1. ahh I think I had the same Pocahontas outfit when I was a little girl haha Happy Belated Birthday !

    Stephanie
    owlsinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete