orange, black, and puppies

So thankful that puppy shoes exist on melancholy days and every day. So thankful for my boyfriend who knew that they'd be the perfect gift for me. So thankful for tights weather and for snow. Yes, snow. It's snowing today and it's beautiful. I'm thinking a lot about my business and its future and I am so thankful to my family for being beyond supportive of it. I am drowning in a sea of everything that I have to be thankful for. It's a little irrelevant to this outfit post but I just can't stop thinking about it, and the more I think, the more overwhelmed I become. I'm thankful for you guys, my readers, for sticking it out and being awesome. Regardless of what the future holds for my business, for my blog, and for my life, know that you've made an impression on me. Thank you, thank you.

xo, e.m.

dress & blazer/ f21, hat/ thrifted, belt & tights/ target, shirt/ urban outfitters, shoes/ jeffrey campbell

2 comments