when the air becomes a little chillier

Remember how when September rolled around you couldn't get me to stop talking about how much I love the fall? Well, it is now post-Thanksgiving and I will be singing the praises of Christmastime nonstop until December 26th. Despite the days being a little shorter and the breeze being a little nippier (or a lot nippier here in the Northeast) there is a certain joyful spirit abounding everywhere one might go. Everybody seems cheerful and the sweet sounds of Christmas begin traveling through the airwaves. I. Love. It. Here are some pictures from when Allie and I hung out last week. Props to Collingswood for nailing the perfect amount of pre-Thanksgiving Christmas shenanigans. (Any less would result in a less-cozy Thanksgiving eve and any more would be just annoying.) 

xo, 
e.m.

5 comments

  1. Can't wait until our next hangout. Love these shots! YAY CHRISTMAS<3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love, love, love, love, love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am in love with Christmas time, and for me, it includes all post thanksgiving! It is chilly, it is snowing (at least, here in Montreal), caramel latte are amazing, and it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

    Olive xox

    ReplyDelete