b-b-b-brrrr'd to the bone

redhead, studded collar, fringe, bangs, grunge, liquid eyeliner, surya brasil, mahoganybrooklyn brewery, studded collar, boots, redhead, grunge, surya brasil, mahogany, henna, dyesurya brasil, mahogany, redhead, henna, dyeI love winter coats, I think I have about 15 of them. Living in the Northeast it's actually not so crazy to have so many. I love the cold weather because it means that I get to dress in a million layers and go skiing and drink hot tea with every meal. It's wonderful. Snow is wonderful, mittens are wonderful, it's all so great.

In other news, I bought my ticket to China this morning! Having said that, to offset some of the costs of the trip as well as to raise some extra money for the orphanage, I'll be holding an online auction next week with a few cool items including (drumroll please...) A WEDDING! Yes, I am auctioning off an entire wedding package. It's not limited to folks on the Northeast either, so... if you're planning a wedding and want the money you spend on your photographer to go towards adorable little awesome Chinese orphans, definitely think about that! (You can email me if you'd like more information!) This is an exciting time in my life and I've said this before but I'm so excited for you guys to be a part of it.

xo, 
e.m.

coat/ old navy, blouse/ forever 21, sweater & boots/ thrifted, jeggings/ juicy couture, hat/ brooklyn brewery

6 comments

  1. Stop. Your hair looks even more ridiculous than normal. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the sunlight in these photos, definitely my favourite time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. And I need that jacket. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete