My Very Best Ivy League

Ah, the most perfect Autumn day in Princeton. This quaint New Jersey town is so perfect in the fall. Lively streets, cozy coffee shops, and close to so many apple orchards and pumpkin patches. What else could you want? We took Charlie Kelly for a little walk and decided that the two of us looked too good to not snap a few pics. (Especially since the last time Charlie posed with me was over a year ago!)



If you've never been to Princeton but want to plan a trip, I recommend starting in Palmer Square and working your way out. Some things to not miss? The Bent Spoon, Princeton Record Exchange, Small World Coffee, Infini-T Café, and, of course, Mamoun's Falafel.



I use a casual walk down Nassau Street as an excuse to dress my preppiest. (It is an Ivy League campus, after all.) For me, this means color-blocking, chunky knits, and a satchel of some sort. I also added my beloved checkered Vans, just to switch it up a little bit. I've never been the waxed jacket and equestrian boots kinda gal.

Now that jacket weather is officially here, and seemingly here to stay, I'm thinking looks like these will be getting a lot of wear around town. 

xo,
e.m.

jacket/ J. Crew (old, similar), sweater/ F21, jeans/ Urban Outfitters, bag/ Urban Outfitters (old, similar), hat/ ASOS, shoes/ Vans .... and for all the dog moms out there, Charlie's sweater/ Amazon

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I really like the jacket. And Charlie looks absolutely amazing! It's always so hard to find clothes for my dog because he's so small... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have you ever tried Etsy? I have a few friends who have had a lot of luck there.

      Delete
  2. Love the jacket and how the pupper looks like he's modeling too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you. He is SUCH a ham whenever the camera comes out, I think it's because he knows he's going to get treats.

      Delete