the head, the heart, and the feet

It's a beautiful thing when the mind is determined on what the heart wants and the feet are eager to go. Sometimes all three align in a harmonious way and that's when wonderful things happen. I'm learning day by day that the time is now. Youth is fleeting, you might as well chase your dreams while you're young and stupid and not tied down by TOO much responsibility, no? This has been a large portion of my thoughts lately. I'm content and I hope my newfound wisdom and motivation may be of some help to you as well.

xo,
e.m.

5 comments

  1. Time is going so fast... I agree with you!
    Lovely coat (I absolutely love the colours) and lovely brooch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your feeling motivated. If you think positive good things will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in loooove with your flats. Pointy toed shoes are my latest obsession!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful are you I like you like this you are my idol

    Holiday Palace

    ReplyDelete