Elephant Print Jumpsuit

It took me a while to get over my fear of jumpsuits. I have short legs, a long torso, a big butt, and wide hips. Finding one that fits me without major... um... you know in the crotch region is difficult enough. Finding one that makes me look good and feel comfortable is basically impossible. Alas, I'm not one to give up. I fell in love with this one online and took a huge risk by ordering it without even looking at the sizing. It just happened to work out perfectly and though I only received it a week and a half ago, I've worn it twice already. Huzzah! 

Forever 21 Elephant Print Cami Jumpsuit   |   Forever 21 Ribbed Tee   |   Forever 21 Faux Suede Slides   |   Free People Felt Hat   |   Daniel Wellington Watch (c/o)   |   Zara Vegan Leather Bucket Bag (similar)

xo, e.m.


5 comments

  1. It looks awesome on you!! Makes me think I can pull off a jumpsuit after all too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.

    run 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a lot of information here to create this actually best for all newbie here. Thank you for this information.
    run2online.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. For different children that are more keen on the counter culture there are sites that are dedicated to new and uncommon plans. gaps

    ReplyDelete