A Vintage Dress

When I first started this blog, I wore some kind of vintage dress almost every day. It's been a while (five and a half years!) and a lot has changed since then. I don't wear dresses too often anymore but these retro beauties will always have a special place in my heart. My wardrobe has completely transformed but this little number has stayed with me. The drop waist is so very French-- effortlessly chic. 

To keep this look simple and classic, I paired the dress with some fabric ankle boots and a timeless black bag. Jewelry was kept pretty minimal: just my trusty Daniel Wellington watch and an embroidered choker.

Vintage Drop Waist Dress (similar)   |   Zara Fabric Boots (similar)  |   Prada Double Zip Tote   |   Daniel Wellington Watch (c/o)   |   Primark Embroidered Choker (c/o)

I'm learning to be simpler. Not necessarily minimalist just yet but I'm getting there. 

Hope you all have a great week!

xo, e.m.

3 comments