what i wore: one more

Well folks, on this blustery post-Christmas/pre-New Years day, I give you all my last "What I Wore" of 2012. I got this new dress in the mail a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't wait to try it on! eShakti is a new company whose mission statement is that they believe all women should have the right to wear affordable, custom-made fashion. They asked me to give one of their dresses a try and I can honestly say that I was so pleased with it. Not only is the dress adorable and so unique, I was able to customize it with only a few clicks of my mouse. It arrived at my house (very quickly!) and it fit like a glove. Never have I ever bought something online that fit me so well. It's also a high quality that I know will last for a very long time. I can't wait to order more dresses from them! (Of course, once I lose all of this extra holiday-season chub...)

xo,
e.m.

dress: c/o eShakti, headband & bag: modcloth, cardi: forever21, shoes: seychelles

10 comments

  1. Cute dress! Also, I've wanted that bag for forever!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As for the bag, GET IT. It was bigger and a lot sturdier than I thought it would be. You'll get a ton of compliments on it also!

      Delete
  2. what kind of camera do you use? (i'm sure you get this a lot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too much actually :) These were shot with a Nikon D7000/Sigma 30mm 1.4 lens

      Delete
  3. I wish I could pull off a bandana as well as you do!

    wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you probably can! They key is finding the right one and the right place on your head for it ;)

      Delete
  4. You are beautiful. Love your blog!
    New follower! Follow me back via GFC too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. But once that happiness is gone and then, instead of grasping in vain and miserable, we should learn to let go of this love, and then you find yourself a brave new love, a happiness new report.
    snapchat free , download snapchat , snapchat free , baixar snapchat

    ReplyDelete