travel necessities

Fjallraven Kanken, Joy Division, The North Face, Rilakkuma, iPhone, chevron stripe, travel, film,
As you may or may not know,  I'm packing for a pretty big trip right now. My guess is that at least a few of you may be packing also because 'tis the season to be traveling! Here's what I'm bringing, sans camera and iPad. All of this stuff may seem like a little much but trust me, for a long trip on a plane or in the car, you're going to want all of it. A neck pillow may be the greatest investment that you can make, along with ear plugs and an eye cover. A clean tee shirt and socks to change into and a hoodie will make your trip a lot more comfortable. Keeping small travel toiletries and some makeup (if you're flying, make sure that all of the liquids can fit into a little plastic baggie!) in a cosmetics case will make your life a hundred times easier. If you wear contacts like I do, having your glasses handy to change into is really helpful because airplane (and car) air will makes your eyes unbelievably dry. Keeping your regular wallet as well as a travel wallet with your passport and some local currency is a life-saver. Don't forget some things to keep you busy, as well as a charger for all of your electronics! If you need a good, solid bag to take on your trip with you, I carry a Kånken Classic by Fjällräven and it is wonderful to me. What do you guys like to carry with you when you fly or have a long drive ahead of you?

xo, 
e.m.

6 comments

  1. How adorable are you...oh my goodness! So glad I found your blog. I am now your new follower!

    nothing but a pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    8 seater minibus hire Manchester

    ReplyDelete