where I rest my head:

As this new house is slowly but surely turning into a home, I'll finally be following through on my promise to share pictures! First on the home tour: my room. My room is super simple. I hate clutter and I'm trying to be as minimal as possible. My old room used to be my room/office/everything else and I couldn't shut off my mind at night because I was still amidst all of my work stuff. Word to the wise: if it's possible to keep your workspace and your sleeping space separate, definitely do so! I'm lucky enough to have a separate office and a studio apart from my bedroom and it's helped my mental health so much! I love that my room is small and cozy. It's basically just a bed in a room and that's exactly what I've always wanted! My closets aren't even in my room, they're in my office! It's perfect for me. Can't wait to share some more!

xo, e.m.

6 comments

  1. I love how you hang the jewelry! And I'm right there with you about keeping work and sleeping in separate places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And exactly! It's not even like it's just a priority anymore. It's a NECESSITY!

      Delete
  2. Wow the decoration is awesome. I really like the fact, like you say, that you kept it pretty simple. I was like : this is her room!!!! so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw thanks :) I am a firm believer that the secret to having a cozy room is keeping it super clean and super simple.

      Delete
  3. you've gotta be KIDDING me. your bedroom is so simple & beautiful. i want to curl up there & read a good book...or two, or three. and, uhm, excuse me while i go read through your entire archives because i'm genuinely impressed with this blog you keep up! also i'm pinning everything. i'm thinking we ought to become blog friends...truly, sincerely. xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! I'd love to be your blog friend! Very nice to meet you :)

      Delete