things I like





1. Isn't this clock awesome? If I had it, I wouldn't be able to stop looking at it. (via Etsy)
2. I need a new bike and Public's are to die for! 
3. This photo makes me want to go back to Paris. Like... now. (via sergiok)
4, 5, 6. I'd love to wear this outfit for a day in the city with CJ. Maybe with some black tights and a pair or Lita's? I wish! (Wildfox, Louche, Blue Nova)
7. Nike's slogans get me every time!
8. I didn't think that I would like it, but Frank Ocean's Channel Orange is brilliant. 
9. Aloo Gobhi Matar is one of my favorite dishes of all time. I can't wait to try this recipe for it!
10. I love Doc Martens and I love floral so of course these were love at first sight! (via Solestruck)
11. As you all know, I am a sucker for rings. This one needs to find its way on to my finger somehow! (via Unexpected Expectancy)

I can't believe that it's Friday already! Do you guys have any fun plans for this weekend? Jenna and I might head up to the art museum in Philly on Sunday because the first Sunday of every month is "Pay What You Wish" day! Maybe pull a Rocky and run up the stairs? Get lunch in the city? We shall see. 

xo, e.m.


Post a Comment