Sheer for NYE

Another year has come and gone and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's bittersweet, really. It's been a rough (almost) 365 days but at the same time, who wants to get older? (Guess it's better than the alternative though.) I'm not usually one for celebrating January 1st but I do love dressing up-- any excuse is a good one. I know New Year's Eve is full of sequin shift dresses but I don't do sequins so I went with sheer. Good move?

sheer, dress, new year's eve, nye, dress,I've got the outfit but haven't come up with a resolution yet, aside from the usual "drink more water" and "feel more confident in my own skin." How about you? Got any good ideas?

xo, e.m.

dress/ Boohoo via ASOS, bralette/ ASOS, bra/ Agent Provocateur, long necklace/ Urban Outfitters (similar), jeans/ Urban Outfitters, shoes/ F21 (similar), chokers/ ASOS, bag/ Prada (similar under $120)

6 comments