Feels Like Fall

The weather here in Philly has been wonderful. It's that perfect time of year when it's cold enough to wear boots... but Spruce Street Harbor Park is still open. It's a perfect instance of summer and fall harmoniously blending into one another-- and I'm not planning on wasting a single moment of it.

I love being able to pair summer favorites (like this gauzy trapeze top) with colder-weather staples, like my beloved black thigh-high boots. (Yet another great reason to invest in a lot of black clothing: high mix-and-matchability.)

I seriously considered picking some of these flowers. Aren't they the perfect shade of pink? I guess Radiant Orchid is so 2014 but I still love it. Pantone, can you just make it the color of the year every year?


We wandered around the park a bit, avoided the crowds, and were extremely disappointed that the Distrito food truck didn't have any guacamole. All in all, it wasn't a bad evening. 

xo,
e.m.

top (similar), boots, jacket, sunglasses, watch, necklace (similar)

2 comments

  1. I love wearing black! Diggin the jacket and the ripped jeans. Come on, Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real, I need more days like this! And thanks! For me, those two are classics and you're going to be seeing them a LOT.

      Delete