Day Off

What started out as routine outfit pictures quickly digressed into a hammock chill sesh. It's one of those "I'm feeling fat" kind of days. You know, we all get them. As soon as I set out to take photos in my tight jeans and crop top, the last thing that I wanted to do was to take photos in my tight jeans and crop top. I laid on the hammock, took an Instagram, and realized, "this is my body. I'm healthy, I should enjoy it." So I snapped one more, love handles and all. 2014 is still the year of embracing self-love. 

xo,
e.m.

top/ Etsy, jeans/ American Eagle, sandals/ Lucky Brand (similar), watch/ Michael Kors, necklace/ River Island (similar), bag/ Michael Kors (it's on sale now!)

11 comments

  1. Love this outfit. you look super effortlessly chic!

    xHaley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly RosenkranzMay 15, 2014 at 9:32 PM

    Lookin' svelte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, and love how your body looks in it! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty damn good for a day off. How tall are you? Someone needs to sign you up for Americas next top model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...my paragraph was supposed to be a reply to this haha. Don't know how that happened!

      Delete
  5. Funny story about my height actually: I was under the impression for the longest time that I am 5'4 3/4" so I told everybody that I was 5'5". (Because to round up in that situation would make sense, no?) I took pride in my barely average stature, that is, until a recent doctor visit. She measured me and told me that I'm actually only 5'3 3/4". I don't know where along the line someone dropped the ball, but it happened and I'm obviously crushed.

    ReplyDelete