faux fur and whatnot

Alright, a big faux fur coat is almost never necessary but it sure is a wonderful accessory to have because who doesn't like to be a little flamboyant every once in a while? This bad boy caught my eye while I was on a thrift store adventure. It was a mega-impulsive purchase but I do not regret it one bit. I've rocked it once or twice already because this weather is the perfect excuse for being a little ostentatious. Am I right? In other news, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I really am missing you guys! How have you all been? I think this has been the longest I've gone without updating and that is making me oh so sad. I haven't forgotten about you all though! It's honestly a little discouraging to think about this blog and how neglectful I've been so if any of my fellow working ladies out there have any advice for me, I will love you long time! Until then, I think you should all know that you are truly the best. MWAH! 

xo,
e.m. 


12 comments

  1. You look like a classic movie star! I love it! I don't know if I'd have the confidence to pull off a huge faux fur coat, but you're making me want to try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing. I love your makeup in these photos. We miss you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh!! I LOVE this coat! It looks absolutely perfect for the cold days approaching!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is going to sound really weird (but I promise it's a compliment); you look like Russian movie star. Seriously, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fabulous, darling!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful! LOVE your style

    -Birdie & Liebling

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really glad I found your blog, you're absolutely stunning!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete