vintage wedding on an october night: previews

This wedding, although it was challenging at times (lighting and such), was so much fun. M&M are such a funny couple and a joy to be around, there were times when I couldn't stop laughing! I'm getting a little sad because this one was my last wedding until late November, and then there are no more after that until the Spring. My first wedding season is winding down and although it's crazy every day, I'm going to miss it so much! What am I going to do to keep me busy for the winter? Oh that's right, I'm going to China! At least I have something else to look forward to, right?

xo, e.m.

p.s. this wedding was full of the cutest Harry Potter details. Look at that cake! Hubba hubba! 

7 comments

  1. wow, these are so magical. seemed like a fun wedding to shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the candlelit shots :) Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika, they're beautiful! Keep it up ;)
    -Nomes (R)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I love the brides Wonder Woman tattoo. Soo rad.

    ReplyDelete