Autumn Tones

Every season, I share some pieces that are really inspiring me to put together some great outfits. Fall is my favorite, of course. Not just because I get to layer to my heart's content but also because the autumnal color palette is the best color palette. I love the rich jewel tones on top of-- you guessed it-- lots of black. 

Ace&Jig Top   /    River Island Jeans   /   ChloĆ© Bag   /   Jakke Faux Fur Coat   /   Office Boots   /   Daniel Wellington Watch   /   Chanel Perfume   /   Tory Burch Dress   /   Jules Smith Gold Bangle   /   Antique Turquoise Cuff   /   Rag & Bone Hat

What are some of your favorite pieces for fall? 

xo,
e.m.

7 comments

  1. I am loving these pieces! Autumn is my absolute favorite month for fashion, so many of my favorite things - sweaters, booties and hats! Plus, maroon and mustard are my favorite 2 colors to wear.

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They're both so versatile and rich, even adding just a little pop changes and outfit so much.

      Delete
  2. I love the fur coat and the hat! I love fall pieces so much. The colours are great and I love to wear scarves and coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own WAY too many scarves and coats but I'm not complaining ;)

      Delete
  3. Gucci replica bags luxury replica handbags gucci Louis Vuitton Replcia BAGS louis vuitton look alike bags amazon

    ReplyDelete