What's in my Gym Bag?

I joined a gym late last year. I know... I don't strike you as the gym rat type, do I? I mostly stick to the elliptical because the one time that I attempted to use the weight machines (is that even what they're called?) I was swarmed by stereotypically vapid muscle men who wanted to "help" (read: flirt with) me. Needless to say, I really need a gym buddy. Any takers? 

My gym bag isn't the most impressive which is why I'd like to share it with you. You don't need to spend crazy amounts of money to be gym-ready; just invest in a good pair of shoes, some pants that you feel comfortable in, a good sports bra, and tees, which we all have a surplus of. The name of the game here is "whatever motivates you." I love the color pink. I seldom wear it outside of the gym but while I'm working out, it makes me feel cheerful and pretty. I get excited to wear my pink sneakers even when I don't feel like going to the gym. I love walking in with this whimsical tote on my shoulder because it's so colorful and vibrant compared to the usual utilitarian gym bag. It sounds incredibly basic but this "motivation game" actually does work!

Bag (Similar)  /  Ear Buds  /  Water Bottle  /   Pants  /  Sneakers (Similar)  /  Energy Gummies

*Not pictured: my sports bra. Call me whatever you want, I just feel weird (and a little insecure) putting photos of my bra on the internet. Oh, and I probably didn't have to tell you but it's also pink! I love this one. It's very supportive and they make it in my size, which is an extremely rare find.

xo,
e.m.

6 comments

  1. check out my blog!
    http://theforbiddencorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the water bottle. I don't usually take a bag because I walk to the gym so I just take my keys and my water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gym bag is wayyyy cuter than mine. Maybe if I get a cuter one I'll go more often?
    I've never actually had anyone hit on me at the gym. Stare, yes, but not hit on. I think I give off a "don't fuck with me vibe" subconsciously :P That and I used to go with my boyfriend so that kinda helped too.

    ReplyDelete